Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 10 questions to ask when hiring a Wisconsin Real Estate Agent



Hi, I am Ron Meyer, a mortgage loan consultant with GSF Mortgage.

Now that you preapproved to purchase a home the next important step is to hire a Wisconsin Real Estate Agent.

Here are the top 10 questions to ask when hiring a Wisconsin Real Estate Agent.
1. Do you work full-time or part-time?
2. How long have you been in the real estate business?
3. How many real estate transaction’s have you done in the past year?
4. What hours are you available and do you work nights and weekends?
5. How quickly can you get me into a home? Hot homes move fast.
6. How well do you know the area(s) I am interested in?
7. Can you give me a comparative market analysis also called a (CMA) of recent sales in the area and homes currently on the market?
8. Will you show me all the properties for sale including those for sale by owner?
9. How many foreclosure or short-sale transactions have you handled?
Distressed properties can be great deals, but the paperwork is complicated.
10. Will you handle all aspects of my transaction, or will I be working with others as well?

If you liked this information or found it helpful, please email it, forward it, or share it with others who might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment